CLOMID (Clomiphene citrate)
Clomid is indicated for the treatment of ovulatory failure in women desiring pregnancy and in whom ovulatory disorder is demonstrated.
ANDCEF (Ceftriaxone for injection USP for IV use)
- Serious and difficult to treat community-acquired infections including meningitis, Pneumonia and non-responsive acute otitis media.
- Strong activity against Pneumonia.
- Effective in the treatment of invasive Pneumococcal infections, including those with reduced beta-lactam susceptibility.
EUROCEF (Cefuroxime Sodium for Injection 750mg)
Indicated for the treatment of infections listed below in adults and children, including neonates.
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis
- Soft tissue infections
- Intra- abdominal infections
- Prophylaxis against infection in gastrointestinal, orthopaedic, cardiovascular, and gynaecological surgery
EUROBOOST-C 1000MG (Effervescent Vitamin C)
Euroboost C 1000mg contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.